Not this:
As in I could eat a whole chicken fried steak if offered with pepper white gravy. Whole pints of ice cream devoured in the car at the age of 16 and the size of 4. Giving up the whole for just a few bites. Of Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla. Moose Tracks. Growing up on unpasteurized whole milk. Shaking the jug so the cream settled on the top mixed through-out. Giving up whole for the skim.
So while trying to cut back on portion, the temptation of whole is always there. Simple choices for partial, not whole. So here we go.....
***********
Linking up late for 5 Minute Friday over at GypsyMama. Join me?


1 comment:
Oh are you a girl after my own heart! I too am trying to lose a few pounds but relish the "whole" when it comes to all the good Southern food and sugary treats that I adore. And yes, I too could finish the whole thing when younger at size 4. Oh, if only those days weren't gone forever! I enjoyed your post. Thanks for linking up with 5MF. Smiles -
Post a Comment