Vincent here with an update on all that's going on in this brand new strange world of mine. So, I'm 6 days old today and already my mommy says I look bigger. Well, the doctor confirmed this as fact at my 5 day visit where I weighed in at my birth weight plus 9 ounces. My mom was ecstatic and whispered something to my daddy along the lines of, "Well, all this nursing is accomplishing something!" I think my favorite thing about this world so far is eating. And now that I think about it, I'm pretty pleased with this world. I really only fuss when I'm hungry, need a diaper change, or feel alone. Mom and Dad keep saying little prayers of thanksgiving for my happy disposition.
Here are some other things I've been up to this week:
Traveled home from the hospital:
Spent quality time with my big sister:
Had my first bath:
Met my great-grandparents:
Spent a lot of time with Mama Jean:
Was almost buried in a mountain of my sister's stuffed toys:
Mom and Dad tell me they are so blessed to have me in their lives. My big sister Sophia is adjusting to my presence pretty well. She likes to give me lots of hard kisses right on top of my head which makes mommy nervous. She likes to bring me stuffed animals and pats my hands and feet. She's a really great big sister.
Well, I need to go now. Getting kind of sleepy.
Love to you all!
Vincent
1 comment:
Praise God! Welcome Vincent!
Congratulations Tony, Sarah, and Sophia!
You all are a beautiful family.
Lots of love to you!
Post a Comment