
The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!
Vincent Laws Anthony Morlandt arrived at 9:01 this morning.
Weight: 7 lbs 9.5 oz
Length: 20 in
Hair: brown -- lots of it!
Sarah went in at a 3:00 this a.m. at 7 cm; progressed beautifully, and pushed for about 30 minutes. Here is a picture of Sarah during the delivery:
Sarah went in at a 3:00 this a.m. at 7 cm; progressed beautifully, and pushed for about 30 minutes. Here is a picture of Sarah during the delivery:

Seriously, I am so proud of Sarah. She awes me with her determination and courage -- she was fiercely strong during this delivery! She is doing well in postpartum recovering.
Here are some pics from after:
Sophia with she and Vincent's gifts: handmade fish from "Jean Jean."

Mama Jean and Vincent Laws.
Love to you all!



10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so thrilled for you guys!! It is great to hear that everything went so beautifully!
We look forward to hearing more soon.
You guys are in our prayers.
The Blundells
What a beautiful family! Sarah, you look great postpartum. Just think...Vincent and Jake could be roommates in Penland in 18 years.
Congratulations Tony and Sarah and Sophia!!! Sarah, you looked better in that picture right after delivery than I did at church this morning! ;)
Can't wait to hear stories of Sophia as a big sister. I'm picturing her sitting next to you as you nurse him reading from What to Expect in the First Year :)
Sarah, Tony, and Sophia!Precious baby! Makes me cry reading your blog! How sweet. God has certainly blessed you beyond measure. I am thrilled and can't wait to meet little Vincent. I will be in touch.Hugs and much love,Deborah
Oh my goodness! What a beautiful baby boy. Congratulations!!!!
And, just so you know, I actually said out loud "Oh, no he didn't!" when I read that you were posting a pic of Sarah during labor... then I scrolled down and laughed out loud. She is a wonder woman indeed!
Miss you all and am looking forward to meeting little Vincent!
Congrats to you all and I am so happy that he is here. I know that you are doing well and I will come to visit soon, but not too soon. If you need anything, please let me know!! I can't wait to meet little Vincent in person.
Hooray!Congratulation. He is beautiful.
We are so happy for you and wish we could be there to see your beautiful baby boy! Jordyn misses Anna Sophia and Ms. Jean Evelyn! We hope to visit soon!
Congratulations!!
Love,
John, Rebecca, and Jordyn Cripps
So excited for you guys! Judah and Vincent will have so much fun!
So excited for you guys! Judah and Vincent will have so much fun!
Post a Comment