Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Last Time You Were on Call (Only 4 Nights ago)...

This is what your busy girl was up to:


After rearranging the surplus shelf we put pigtails in our hair (well, at least Sophia wore pigtails - pregnant women and pigtails do not go together - in fact you have to be very talented to pull of pigtails in adulthood - I digress) and headed to the library.


Tonight, has been quite a different affair. Miss Sophia is teething as evidenced by random cries of pain while jutting out her bottom jaw. She did not nap all day and went to bed a few hours ago only to awaken soon thereafter. It might be a long night. But you know all about sleepless nights. We're proud of you and we miss you!
On a lighter note - I think Sophia was missing you tonight because she kept pointing to Michael Scott on our Office Season 4 DVDs and saying, "Daddy." Don't worry - I'm sure the dark hair is the only resemblance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I delight in you both and think about you constantly when I'm working. You are the two sweetest (and cutest) girls a guy could have!