Monday, March 23, 2009

Because I Can Laugh At Myself....

I am posting the following pictures of a recent photo session after church.


Sophia says, "Save me please!"


"Is Mommy being tortured?"



"Why is mommy always restraining me?"

Half way there.
The best of the bunch.

Bless Tony's heart, he is always trying to line his girls up for commemorative photos of this time in our lives. Unfortunately, I am short on patience during photo time. Something you need a lot of with a "spirited baby." Yes, we took a quiz and Sophia falls under the category "spirited baby." Basically, a baby who is on the go and interested in everything. Constantly exploring, running, and learning. It's so fun to watch her learn new things everyday, even if it's right in the middle of a photo session!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious, and so funny! I'm glad you kept (and shared) all the photos leading up to the last one. But what would we ever do without digital cameras, since we normally take a million photos and delete all but the best one(s).
Miss Sophia is such a cutie pie.
I'd love to see a photo of your sweet baby bump!

C and G said...

Hi Sarah!
Sophia is absolutely adorable. She is the cutest little one I have seen!! I love the pictures of you girls! You look great :) How close are you guys to meeting your new little guy? Hope you guys are doing well. We are getting closer to our little girls arrival! Glad we can keep up with you a little across states :)
Camille