Our first fashion on preview tonight is the "barf," that's Sophia for "scarf." Check her out modeling the latest in winter wear. Sophia feels that it's best to hold the scarf with your right hand so that it won't get in your way. "Barfs" are not to drag on the floor. You might also note that "barfs" are a great topic of conversation. From there, you can discuss the bad behavior of dogs and other clothing and body parts such as "ties" and "toes." And don't forget the books.
And finally, the avant-garde trend of wearing all your beautiful bows at one time. Why limit yourself to only one?
3 comments:
TOO PRECIOUS! I can't believe how much she has grown and how many words she knows. On the other hand...Greta does look like some type of alien. :)
Hey Sarah! So glad that you have a blog too, and that you've enjoyed some of the recipes I've posted!
I loved reading your recommendations, especially for the CDs! So funny because I just posted today a few books I recommend that deal with parenting, so go check out those! Also, we are planning on getting the double BOB stroller and that's the only double stroller we'll get. We have the single and I LOVE it; worth every penny!!
Love the "barf" and Sophia models it so well. Very impressive how she keeps it from dragging on the floor! Too cute! ;)
And yes, there is no rule on the number of bows you can wear in your hair at one time. Has Sophia tried the headband/bow combination yet? We went through that phase too.
Post a Comment