Here in the Morlandt household we are growing bigger everyday. Sophia reached the 97th percentile in height at her last doctor visit (30th percentile in weight - long and lean). Baby Morlandt #2 is growing larger with each passing day and as a result so am I. At the last doctor visit I mentioned my concern that he had not been very active the previous night. This was unusual for our little one who likes to kick and flip from 9:00 p.m. on. The doctor used the Doppler and located the heartbeat but had a hard time hearing it for all the kicking going on. A sweet relief for me and a fun insight into our next little one. Why is it when you show up to the doctor your kids behave completely different than they did at home just hours earlier?
Can I just say, that my favorite part of the day is rocking Sophia while recapping the days events and praying with her. And equal to this delight is laying in bed feeling our strong little boy move. The world literally stands still for me and everything is focused on that movement. Sweet miracle!
1 comment:
Beautiful! Such an exciting time for all of you. I remember how special those times were when I was pregnant with Piper and Elle was still so young. It seems like forever ago--time goes by too fast sometimes...enjoy these moments.
Post a Comment