Saturday, September 6, 2008

Congratulations Officer Hughes!


Today I would like to congratulate my brother, Peter for his graduation from the Police Academy. After 10 months of hard work and training, my brother is graduating and giving the speech for his graduating class. I admire your hard work and dedication Peter. You've been tazed, beat up, and challenged with numerous tests. Many hours aways from family and many hours dedicated to studying have led to this great accomplishment today.

I am so happy that God has led you into this career where you can minister to those in difficult circumstances. I know you will perform your duties with integrity and conviction! We love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peter you are going to be an awesome police officer. There is such a great need for people of strong character and conviction in law enforcement -- you fill this role perfectly. We have been pulling for you all along, through the countless exams, physical tests, and firearms & defense training. Congratulations on rocking the Academy!

P.S.: When can I ride with you in the squad car?

Anonymous said...

Hey Tony,
Thanks for the kind words. When I am officially off of probation in June, you are welcome to come ride along! Should be loads of fun...

MamaJean said...

I am so proud of you! I know that this will be a great career. God is good! Love you....MJ

Melanie said...

Dad just sent me Peter's graduation speech...very cool! Sometime Jim Price and Peter will have to get together to share some policing stories :).