![]() |
| slideshow - Powered by Smilebox" src="http://www.smilebox.com/globalImages/blogInstructions/blogLogoSmileboxSmall.gif" width=386> |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Fabulous Fridays
Fridays are my favorite day of the week. Sophia and I hang out all day, going for walks, playing on the floor, trying out new toys/books. I am posting a slide show and short video of our activities together on a typical Friday. This last Friday I made mother's day cards while Sophia slept. She helped me with the footprints and hand prints. Foot prints are much easier by the way - less squirming! Also, as you can see in the pictures, Sophia is getting ready to crawl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sarah and Tony,
I LOVE your smilebox photos!! That is really cool, and Anna Sophia is getting so big. It's only been a few weeks, and I can already see such a difference!!!
So glad you had a wonderful first Mother's Day!!!!
Kristy
Post a Comment