Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Tony!!!

31!!!! 

Today is Tony's 31st birthday and he's celebrating it solo while on call at the hospital; so is the life and challenges of a resident.  The kiddos, Jean Jean, and I took him out to eat for lunch at the hospital and embarrassed him with a loud rendition of "Happy Birthday."  Vin is turning into quite the bass singer :). Key Lime Pie for dessert with candles that refused to light.  Good times....

Anthony, your life is the greatest of blessing to mine, your children, and so many others.   I am one lucky gal.  Happy Birthday!


{Hoping you get a little of this on your birthday.....}

2 comments:

Gina said...

Happy Birthday, Tony! Yum...key lime pie.

And I hate to spoil the fun, but even when residency is over you will spend birthdays on-call... :(

The York Family said...

Yay, I'm so glad I found your cute blog! And this picture reminds me of stories my mom would tell of when my dad was in residency. She said he's literally fall asleep on the floor, while my mom was putting me and my brother (14 1/2 months apart!) to bed. Press on!