The farm at sunset. This is Texas to me. Home at the farm. Texas' flat land creates the perfect canvas for beautiful sunsets.
I have this really talented friend who is taking one picture everyday for a year. It's what they call Project 365. And it's quite awesome. Alas, I will someday tackle this project but for now I would like to do a little mini version. Project 21. One picture for everyday we are on vacation in Texas.
Yes, the kiddos and I are in Texas visiting family and friends for three weeks. Yes, we did leave Tony at home. Yes, this is a long time for us to be apart. Yes, I fought back tears as we left Birmingham. Yes, this is a common thing during general surgery internship. During this extremely demanding time, resident's wives and their children flock to family for support and distraction. And husbands are left at home to soak up uninterrupted sleep. Well, that is if the hospital gives them permission to sleep...
Our 21 days are filled to the brim with travel (2 days each way), family, friends, a wedding, and lots of adventure. Please join me on our journey. I'm already one day behind but will attempt to post each day. I will make every effort to limit each day to one photo. But I can't make any promises on that account. So let's begin Project 21...
1 comment:
Ooh ooh ooh you're in Texas!!!!
Can't WAIT to see you next week!
Post a Comment