Thursday, July 8, 2010
Beware of Domestic Chores
The following is an interaction between Sophia and I a few weeks ago as I was vacuuming our rugs. I cannot believe the things that come out of her mouth nowadays. She has such a sense of humor and she continues to be quite verbose (I am not exaggerating on the length of utterances or the words in these quotes. I run straight to my "mommy notebook" to record the things that she says). So here you go:
Sophia {as I pull out the vacuum}: "AHHH! It's the vacuum. Watch out. It will vacuum up Sophia!"
Me {after vacuuming up a rock that automatically stopped the vacuum}: "Oh great! I vacuumed up something I shouldn't have."
Sophia: "Oh no! You vacuumed up Vincent!"
Sophia {after I fixed the vacuum and moved to the living room rug where she jumped up on the couch}: "I just stay up here and watch the beautiful world."
Sophia {after the vacuum was stored away}: "Mommy will you vacuum again?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment