Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Project 21 - Day 15

Everyday is a hot day in Texas.  I mean really, really, really hot.  I never felt it quite as intensely as I did today.  We took the kiddos to the park in town so they could burn off some energy.  There was lots of shade and cool drinks galore but we were drenched in sweat after about 10 minutes.  Cue Drive Thru Dairy Queen. 

Upon arrival back at the farm it was naps for all.  When Vincent and I finally woke up from our nap Uncle Andrew was here and having a nice chat with Sophia and Jean Jean.  But, as you may well know, work on a farm is never done.  So it was time to stop all that chatting and get down to business.  Fortunately we have cheap labor:
{The funny thing was that the cows actually thought the kiddos were bringing them feed so they all ran straight to the fence!}

{Uncle Andrew lends a hand.}

No comments: