To have so many of our grandparents, Sophia and Vincent's great-grandparents, with us today. I reflected on this very blessing Easter weekend during our visit with Granddaddy and Grandmother Ray. Truly, at the end of the day how many children are able to say this of their great grandfather?: A direct quote from Sophia when asked, "What was your favorite part of today?" - "Climbing on things with my Granddaddy!" Yes, while Grandmother, Mama Jean, and I held our breathes from the sidelines, Granddaddy climbed all over the park equipment with Ana Sophia. As stated earlier, it was the highlight of her day. Also, Granddaddy's little look-alike, Vincent, is quite fond of his great-grandparents too.
Clifford must go with Sophia everywhere!
Sophia loves her "Jean Jean."
Look at the shape of their faces. I do believe they look a lot alike.
Vincent thought it was fun trying to sneak rocks in his mouth while is mom frantically snatched them away.





1 comment:
Way to go Carl! Of course I heard about this the moment I walked in the front doors at church! :) What a very proud Grandfather. Such a blessing!
Post a Comment