Oh No!!!!!! It's serious when your teeth are terrified!!!!!!!!! Love her!!!!!
That's hilarious!!! She is so cute in the latest pictures. I hope we can meet the kiddos soon!
Thanks for the warning!! It does make sense that she's so in touch with her teeth--right!?!?!
I love it...her teeth are terrified. Good job Moma teaching her to speak so eloquently. Give her a hug for me. (and one for Vincent, Dad, Mom, and Moma Jean!)
I just about fell out of my chair when Mom told me about that! LOL
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh No!!!!!! It's serious when your teeth are terrified!!!!!!!!! Love her!!!!!
That's hilarious!!! She is so cute in the latest pictures. I hope we can meet the kiddos soon!
Thanks for the warning!! It does make sense that she's so in touch with her teeth--right!?!?!
I love it...her teeth are terrified. Good job Moma teaching her to speak so eloquently. Give her a hug for me. (and one for Vincent, Dad, Mom, and Moma Jean!)
I just about fell out of my chair when Mom told me about that! LOL
Post a Comment