Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Vincent Is....

Crawling!!!

After 3 weeks of army crawling, Vincent got that tummy off the floor and took off in the 4 legged crawling department.  He follows us from room to room and is much happier during playtime because he can go from tummy to sitting up to crawling.  In contrast, his sister is not so fond of his new-found mobility.  Let the turf wars begin.....

And one more picture because I'm just so smitten...


How long is it socially appropriate to keep him in overalls?  I just love him in overalls.

3 comments:

LJABC and D said...

Now you're in trouble!! Every book on lower shelves and lover cabinets beware!! He is adorable. Oh, and I think you've got a while on the overalls.

C and G said...

oh he looks like such a big boy!!! way to go Vincent :)

Camille

Gina said...

That's so great! Jake started the army crawl last week. I didn't think he would crawl, but go straight to walking since he loved to roll everywhere!