So finally, I added a fourth little birdie to the blog and my guilt has ceased. It's a funny mother phenemonan that when the 2nd child is born a desperation sets in, a strong need to make sure the 2nd child is equally represented in the pictures and trinkets that grace the walls and albums of your home. Before the Christmas tree ever went up, I purchased an ornament that would represent Vincent. So, you can only imagine, how bothered I've been that only 3 birdies stood atop the "knit together" tree. Well no longer.
We recently purchased a new digital editing program. After getting over the initial intimidation factor and steep learning curve, I used the digital scrapbooking kit "Yours Truly" from The Shappy Shoppe to makeover our blog. Along with lots and lots of help from Gina over at Jetters Jottings. Gina is a fabulous digital scrapbooker and very savvy with blogger html code and set up. The girl should get a blog makeover business going if she wasn't so busy being a mother, wife, and completing her residency in neurology. You rock! Thank you so much Gina!
There are still a few kinks to work out and a few things I would like to add to the sidebars, like a blog roll, but overall I'm pleased. Just so glad that the green little birdie, Vincent Laws, make it into our lives and onto our tree!
2 comments:
You are too kind, and I am very happy to help. I finally have someone to share my hobby with. (Although I have tried multiple times, this just doesn't seem to interest Jonathan!)
And, as a second child myself, I applaud you for quickly including little Vincent. :)
Your blog looks great!
Love the 4th birdie - you are such a great mom!
Post a Comment