Here are a few pictures from our 4th of July. It was a momentous day in our family for one very small yet at the same time gigantic reason: Tony and I dressed, packed up, and drove 2 children all the way to Target and then spent 90 productive minutes inside the massive store with absolutely NO meltdowns. This is huge!
Our little kiddos on the new retaining wall - future spot for all family pictures.
"See my baby brother Vincent!"
Doing what Dads do best!
Sleeping baby boy!
I hope all our friends and family enjoyed a wonderful 4th of July! I don't know about you, but we said a prayer of thanksgiving for living in this amazing country.
1 comment:
Thank you for posting these pics - I love seeing the little guy in his carseat (so peaceful), and Sophia holding on to her daddy's back while he ran, obviously squealing with delight.
Post a Comment