Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Finished Just in Time for Baby Vincent's Arrival:

The retaining wall in the front of the house. We also re-sodded the grass connected to the wall:
The completed backyard. New grass with drainage system built underground and the completed patio:



Next spring I would like to plant 3 hydrangea bushes against the back of the house and plant a small vegetable garden outside the fenced area. I think the kiddos would enjoy picking vegetables out of our garden. We'll see....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The yard is beautiful! What a wonderful home for a wonderful family.

Laura said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! You guys have put in SO much "sweat equity", and it looks fabulous! And I especially love the little slide in the yard for Sophia (now) and Vincent (later).

C and G said...

That looks so great!!! I hope it inspires Garrett to finish his patio project soon :)
Hope things are going well with your sweet family.

Camille

C and G said...

Nice job - impressive!! Thanks for adding to the pressure to get in gear with my projects. Looks really good.

Garrett