Sunday, October 26, 2008

Flashback!


Tony found these Ray Bans in his closet this evening. They belonged to his dad in the 80's. I hated to burst his bubble but I explained that although they are back in style they are not quite his "look." And by "look" I mean not for a man who can be frequently found with a diaper bag flung over his shoulder and a car seat in the back of his very responsible Camry. But I must say, he does look kind-of cute!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Dude--I think Ray Bans and diaper bags could go very well together :)!

TT said...

I must say that those are perfect cop glasses. He just needs to practice taking them off with a dramatic and sarcastic sigh.... he would fit right in!

The Hoppers said...

He looks kind of Maverick-y, a la TopGun. Sarah, does that make you Iceman? Or Goose? Ha!