Anybody recognize this cutie?

Yes, it's Tony and today (August 28th) is his 28th birthday! And in honor of this, not so monumental, birthday I am listing 28 things that I love about him. Here they are in no particular order:
1. That lip scar! - See, Grandpa James, no need to feel bad about the fall on the flashlight that resulted in this scar, his wife finds it irresistible!
2. Our mutual dilemma of too many books, too little time.
3. The way he makes Sophia laugh.
4. He brings me water, completely unsolicited.
5. He is not afraid to make his own lunch.
6. His hand-drawn cartoons.
7. His creative cooking.
8. Still calling home just to say hello after being on call all night.
9. That genuine child-like laugh when he's around his brother.
10. He's not afraid to try new things (especially interesting food).
11. His songs to Sophia.
12. Still helping with Sophia after work and call the night before.
13. His secret donut obsession.
14. His genuine, specific encouragement of those he loves.
15. The way he runs.
16. His ability to see the big picture.
17. His love affair with Jeopardy.
18. His work ethic.
19. Maintaining integrity during the hardest year of his life professionally (It's called being an intern!)
20. Doing the not so cool dad duties like putting together complicated baby contraptions without throwing or breaking a single one.
21. His sensitivity to the Holy Spirit.
22. Wearing the Baby Bjorn too.
23. Those eyes.
24. Using his acting skills to keep things unpredictable.
25. Those Eagle Scout skills like tying knots.
26. Agreeing to split the dessert 50/50 on separate plates - no cheating.
27. His iPod selections which range from Pavarotti to Kiss to Johnny Cash to Marvin Gaye
28. His "team" approach to family - we make it by working together.
Happy 28th, Tony! I love you! - SJM
8 comments:
Wow, baby -- I don't know what to say but I LOVE YOU. You are such a romantic.
I hate being on call away from you and the baby girl.
See you in too many long hours,
The Lipscar Man
Tony,
Look on the blog entry below...I posted it there....oops! Love you...MJ
I did the same thing and I wasn't even a day late. Yeah!
Happy Bdy Dr. Morlandt! Hope you had a great day.
Peter
My, my, that is the cutest little boy I have EVER seen....if I may say so myself!!!!!!! I was so oried about that scar but of course God would bring you.
Happy Birthday to my sweet son. I won't say all the gushy things I'm feeling in front of all these people but ......I love you more than all the stars in the sky and am so tremendously proud of the fine man you've become.
Happy Birthday Tony! Sarah! Love the new blog! Can you work mine over?
Another new look? Beautiful!
I'm a little late, but happy birthday Tony.
You guys are so cute. Love your list Sarah.
Post a Comment