Well, it's officially summer here in Birmingham, 90+ degrees with humidity of, what feels like, 95%. Now that summer is here Bible Study Fellowship has ended. So, last week I began a hunt for a bible study I could do from home and ran across what appears to be a great study by Beth Moore: Believing God. I know, at times, I have trouble trusing God at His word. My hope and prayer is that through this study, I will learn to trust Him more. The fabulous thing is that it's an online study. You purchase the materials ($23.95), print them out from your computer, and participate in the lectures/discussions online. You can do it all in your p.j.s!
I want to invite any and all of our blog readers to join me in this study! It would be so fun to see some familiar names in the discussion room. The study lasts 10 weeks and I will be starting on Monday, listening to the 1st lecture (it's less than 10 minutes). You can join at any time though! If you are interested in joining me or want to find out more information, just go to the link below.
http://www.lifeway.com/believingGod/
2 comments:
I'm in...I can't wait to go through this together with you. T.M.
Tony,
After watching the first lecture, I discovered it's a bible study full of women. I hope you still want to join me though. The bible principles are relevant to everyone, as long as you don't mind being called beloved over and over! :) Love you!
Sarah
Post a Comment