"A picture of my children, once a week, every week in 2013."
Vincent - Enjoying imaginary play with our awesome neighbors. They were dinosaurs on this day.
Sophia - Holding the "dinosaur eggs."
Luisa - Basking in the sun amongst all the commotion.
Have you noticed a few changes to our blog? I am attempting a self-done blog makeover.
Participating in Project 52 opened my eyes to so many beautiful photography blogs. I began to admire those blogs with clean lines and simple templates. The simplicity of blog design made their pictures pop off the screen. In the process of customizing the main template I am also learning how to make my pictures larger by piecing together information from here and here.
I will work on a new blog banner once I call Adobe to walk me through reinstalling Photoshop. Once that seemingly overwhelming task is complete, I might buy a few digital kits here. Are they not beautiful?!?!
So, if you visit our blog in the coming weeks please ignore the dust. We are under construction....
No comments:
Post a Comment