I stumbled upon this project through the beautiful Rebekka Seale blog. Check her out in my sidebar. The concept was pioneered by Jodi over at Che and Fidel. The idea behind The 52 Project is to take one picture of your children each week for a full year. Watch them grow. Document your life each week for one year. Stand amazed that babies starting the year unable to hold up their head, end it with their first steps.
The cherry on top of these child portraits will be capturing Florida, our neighborhood, the rigorous training we are ALL undergoing as Tony completes his fellowship year. So, without further ado here is my 1/52 (I'm one week behind all the other bloggers participating):
"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."
Sophia: Bow and arrow ready to shoot, she enjoys a ride to downtown Avondale.
Luisa: Snuggled in the Ergo - right where she belongs.
Vincent: Enjoying his mango sorbet to the very last drop....

1 comment:
This looks fun! I need to try this!
Post a Comment