Thursday, June 7, 2012

Instagram and Text Messages

There's a trend in blog-land right now to post cell phone pictures and instagram pictures on your blog.  I find these pictures more insightful and precious than the formal ones taken with the "real" camera.  Cell phone pictures seem to offer a more real-to-life, slice-of-life.  So, I will be joining the trend and occasionally posting a few cell phone and Instagram pictures here on the ol' blog.

I am known for texting pictures to family and friends during the day.  I am including a few of those pictures along with the accompanying texts.  Because I find them humorous.  Because they are slice-of-life. 

{Summer is here.}
{I love the "library in the forest."}
{5-16-12 - Text message to Daddy - "Our day so far."}
{Surviving Daddy's night on call.}
{Mama's overjoyed - we found Gus!}
{Gonna miss BSF this summer.}
{Mother's Day on Jean Jean's porch.}
{My little man.}
{Text message to friends and family, "Michael Jackson impersonation day.  That would be rubber medical gloves.  All she needs is a face mask, funky sunglasses, and a doll named, Blanket.  And we are going to the zoo where she will insist on continuing to wear the gloves."}

{We love our zoo!}

No comments: