To my dear, little blog: How I've neglected you. I'm sorry. I will do better. Happy Fall!
To the readers of this blog: Are you still reading this neglected blog? If so, let me wish you a Happy Fall!
To my children: Sorry your days' happenings have gone undocumented for the past few months. Let's correct that. starting with Fall and back tracking through Summer.
Fall in Alabama is prettier than you can imagine...
October is my favorite month. The changing leaves. The cooler temperatures. The Honeycrisp apples. The Jazz apples. The Pumpkins. Cider. Cinnamon. Long walks without breaking a sweat. And of course, birthday celebrations - my grandfather and my first-born.... (more to come from Sophia's recent princess themed party).
These October joys may be the culprits behind a neglected blog. Busy living life and enjoying the season has left little time at the computer. Or maybe it's the increased responsibilities we've taken on. Responsibilities that have brought blessing upon blessing to the Morlandt family....
{The amazing group of young people we were asked to join last August as Sunday School teachers.}
{Our Sunday School's pumpkin carving party}
Or maybe it's company or traveling...
Or the new challenge of a four year old that no longer naps (enter TAG reading system)...
Or maybe it's Pinterest!
{Found this idea on Pinterest. It's a gourd that I hollowed out and made into a vase. Pinterest is amazing!}
Or Facebook.....
Or all the reading I've enjoyed as of late....
And the writing....
Or maybe the switching of wardrobes from summer to fall and the reorganization of our house. Seems like I catch Spring Fever ever Fall....
And of course, the dressing up....
{Princess Belle and the pirate}
{Princesses, princesses, everywhere....}
{We decided to try out a little trick or treating this year and made out with way too much candy!}
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute! Glad they came to the pumpkin party. I'm so thankful the Lord led you and Tony to DYP!
Missed your updates! It's our lifeline here in Texas :) Love you sister.
love the pinterest vase and the pirate hug <3
Post a Comment