{Sorry for the weird cropping in this picture - Uncle Andrew, Jean Jean, Uncle Peter, and me}
{Grandmother and I}
{Breakfast laughs}
{I just love Uncle Andrew's 'don't take my picture' face}
I was under the weather today. Fortunately I did not miss out on too much action due to the rain. As I took a very long nap indoors it was raining outside. Aunt Tiffany and Uncle Peter played with Vincent as I slept and Mama Jean rocked Sophie in the swing on the porch. She fell fast asleep to the sound of the rain. I'm grateful for all the help while I slept. The nap plus over the counter meds made for a happier me. Tomorrow we begin our long trek home with a stop in Houston. I'm so hungry to see Tony. Yesterday, in a rather pitiful plea, I asked Tony to text me a picture of his face. Just to be funny he sent me a picture of this guy (my, not so secret, Hollywood crush). I've never been so disappointed to see Benjamin Bratt's face!
No comments:
Post a Comment