Two hours of sleep he walks through the door and is greeted by the pounding thud of running toddler feet, her shrillish screams of delight, and high pitched whining from Vincent who is frustrated that he can't get to the door fast enough on four legs. Every single time Tony comes home Sophia jumps in his arms and Vincent lunges out of mine.
This last Sunday we decided to have an impromptu photo shoot before the kids and I headed off to church. Tony stayed home to catch some much needed rest (only two hours remember?).
After church, in an attempt to make our time together quality not quantity, we packed up a picnic lunch and walked to the park all together as a family. It was truly a great Sunday.
After all that running, swinging, eating, and sun the kiddos fell asleep before we got home. That's o.kay it's not about the schedules being perfect, it's about enjoying one another.
2 comments:
Great pictures!! I love the Daddy's home chaos. I love the pictures, your got some really great one. My personal favorites are the action shots.
Precious.
Post a Comment