My motherly intuition was spot on with this one. Those night wakings were due to teething. Mr. Vincent's first tooth broke through at the end of last week. Not bad buddy - the dentist in your daddy is super proud!
Hooray for teeth! Teething is oh so fun at night. The rat picture is very creepy to me but I too love Sesame Street. "1 2 3 4 5, 6 7 8 9 10, 11 12" with the marble thing rolling around. Remember that one?
3 comments:
Hooray for teeth! Teething is oh so fun at night. The rat picture is very creepy to me but I too love Sesame Street. "1 2 3 4 5, 6 7 8 9 10, 11 12" with the marble thing rolling around. Remember that one?
Wow! Already with pearly whites!
I don't think I am emotionally ready for teeth. In my mind that means he is growing up and more like a little person rather than a baby...
Wow-I can't believe he got teeth that early-Mom's definitely know best :)
Post a Comment