One of my favorite things about living in Alabama is experiencing four distinct seasons. Here are some pictures of the beautiful fall colors in our neighborhood. The leaves started to change color about three weeks ago and will only stay on the trees for another two weeks or so.
3 comments:
Beautiful. The Lord sure gave us a nice place, didn't he?
Better go. I'm off to Calif. for the NHRA Winternationals (Big-big Drag races)
Love you all,
J
Wow! I can't get over how much we have in common!!! I awoke early this morning to go to a location that I found on my walk yesterday to photograph the beautiful trees!!! The pictures I took look so similar to yours minus the gorgeous blue skies :-(. Unfortunately the sky is gray today so the color didn't pop as much as it would have yesterday against that gorgeous blue. How awesome is that!!! I think we're connected somehow :-)
Beautiful pics! And, we are glad to be back in touch too. So sorry we dropped off the planet. We need to get together soon.
Wow beautiful! Sadly the first thing I think of is how many bags of leaves that would need to be raked! LOL
On a side note I'm looking forward to pictures of Sophia's BDay! Sorry we couldn't make it, Love you guys!
Post a Comment