Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Sophia's birthday is only a few minutes away. Here's her first year in review! Move your mouse on top of the picture to view the month.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Happy 1st Birthday miss Sophia! My, how much you've grown over the past year. But you're still a little cutie pie!

White's Journey to Taiwan said...

Sarah and Tony,
We couldn't pull up the video, for some reason. But, I did go back and look all through your blog and I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG miss Sophia is!!!!! She is absolutely beautiful! Wow!!! I know we haven't seen you guys in a few months---but, I'm amazed at how much she has changed. I know you must be very proud!! We do want to see you all very soon---and have you over to dinner at our home :-)

MamaMia said...

Happy birthday Sophia!!...a little late.

Sorry I haven't been by in a while...so busy around here.

We've run into Paige and Terry Kyle quite a bit lately. In fact, yesterday at Mamacita's.

Love the slide show! Hope to be back soon.

LJABC and D said...

Wow! What a crazy year, huh. I can't believe she is one. What a sweet girl.