1. Rolling Over! - It all started a few weeks ago when Sophia rolled over for the first time, from tummy to back. It happened while Tony and I were at work :( but Mama Jean called immediately with the news. She rolls over in her crib and on her playmat that Santa brought her. She's also discovered kicking her legs. Her kicking sometimes gets her in trouble when she's looking at her mobile. All the sudden her mobile turns off and she's laying there in confusion until her legs kick the mobile back on. It's so cute!
2. First Virus! - Sophia experienced her first virus at the end of February followed by another one last week. Unfortunately she had a fever the night before Mama Jean and I's flight out to San Antonio. Oh the dilemna. To stay or go? We decided to stay and I'm glad we did because being sick was no fun for Ms. Sophia. And also, I wasn't quite ready for a plane ride with baby (more on that later).
3. First Snow! - Actually the pictures are from her second snow but you get the point. The pictures were taken Saturday, March 8th. Check out the cool snow hat and gloves from her cousins, Jackson and Graham!
4. First Solids! - Sophia is eating solids now! There are two videos, one of her very first experience with solids and the other of her eating bananas (her current favorite). I love how she grunts to get more bananas - very expressive (what do you expect she's the daughter of a speech therapist :) )!
5. First Spring! - Sophia loves to explore the new spring flowers!
6. First Belly Laughs! - The video does not due her belly laughs justice but you can get an idea of her happy disposition. Just a side note - Please ignore Tony and I's silliness. There's nothing like becoming a parent to turn you into a dork. Anything to make her laugh!
FIRST SNOW
1 comment:
Hi Sarah, Tony and Sophia!
thanks for the pictures. I have shown them to anyone who will stop long enough to look. Thanks for thinking of us. Hope to see you soon.
Pops
Post a Comment